Rock Island Memorial Park Pricing
Sections 11-1, 11-2: $600 per space. Flat markers only.
Section 11-3: $500 per space. Flat markers only.
Sections 6a, 7, 8, 9, 17: $700 per grave. Flat markers only.
Sections 10, 11, 12, 14, 15: $725 per grave. Flat markers only.
Sections 16, 21, 22, 23, 24: $825 per grave. Upright monuments.
Flat marker area section 23 $775.
Sections: 18, 19: $825 flat markers only.
In Ground Cremation
In specified areas. $1,200.00 includes a grave space, grave opening, & flat gray marker.
Includes Bronze Marker
One Space: $1,200.00
Two Spaces: $2,000.00
Two Niche Private Columbarium: $3500.00
Includes Bronze Marker
Single Spaces: $4,000.00 to $4,200.00 depending on location.
Two Spaces (companion):$6,750.00 to $7,900.00.
Depending Upon Model: $176.00 to $250.00
No interest down payments for land, niches and crypts is 30%.
Down payments for markers is 50%.
Land, niches and mausoleum crypts must be paid for before use.
We sell fresh cut, potted and silk arrangements. To be placed on our mailing list either e mail us with your address or call.
We sell fresh cut blankets, wreaths and silk arrangements that include hearts and monument saddles. To be placed on our mailing list either e mail us with your address or call.
- As always, a concrete grave liner is required for all adult interment. Infants and cremations must be in a recoverable container. Cardboard, wood or plastic sacks are not acceptable. We do not scatter ashes.
- All remains entombed must be embalmed.
- Interment, entombment and inurnment fees are due and payable by service time. Our regulations do not permit us to bill families or estates. In the event you are not advancing the payment. Contact the cemetery office so that arrangements may be made for payment by the family. We accept visa, mastercard, or discover.
- Services for Monday should be called in to our office by noon on the preceding Friday for a Monday a.m. Funeral. Those not called in by early afternoon must be scheduled to arrive after 1:00 p.m.
- All services must be on the cemetery grounds no later than 2:00 p.m. Monday through Friday. On Saturday all services paying the morning fee must be on the grounds by 11:00 a.m. The afternoon services must be on the grounds no later than 3:00 p.m.
- All funeral corteges while in the cemetery will be under the direction of cemetery personnel.
We reserve the right to schedule services in the chapel rather than graveside (example: lightning, ice or deep snow, ect.). We will make every effort to inform the funeral director when exercising this right.